Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thunder and Lightening

This morning, while Dad was getting ready for work, there was this really loud noise. Dad said it was thunder, and then there was a huge bright light! I thought someone was taking my picture again because everyone loves to take my picture :-) For some reason, Sadie hightailed it right into the laundry room. She was shaking and wouldn't talk to me. I tried to tell her it was OK, that Dad knew what the loud noise was and I am not afraid of getting my picture taken, but she just wouldn't listen! I mean, the noise wasn't that bad, no louder than when the boy plays drums, know what I mean? Well, anyway, talk about weird weather. That was today. After the loud noise and stuff, it started to rain, then it started to snow, it was very windy and very cold all day. I was even too cold to make my snow angels! Now that's cold. I made Mom promise to take a picture of my next snow angel to show you, so keep on checking my page so you don't miss it!

No comments: