Saturday, January 26, 2008

Oreo's in my bed!


Ok, this is a picture of Oreo in my bed. Now, I don't usually mind sharing, but Oreo is not very nice to me! So, how dare she sleep in my bed! Mom took a picture for me so you could see what I am talking about. Now, I love my crate, it is where I sleep when Mom and Dad are not home. I have my own blanket, toys and water dish. It is my favorite spot to sleep besides with Mom and Dad! But Oreo is such a rude cat! She usually walks by with her nose and tail up in the air! She sits on a chair and swats me whenever I come by and sniff her to say hi! She always complain when I try to play with her and she runs to Mom and Dad every time I try to play chase with her! So, what gives her the right to think she can sleep in my bed? It just isn't right! No Fair!!!

No comments: