Friday, November 16, 2007

My Brother, Sam

Well, my brother Sam is in the hospital :-( I miss him a lot. This morning, I tried really hard to cheer him up, and I think I was doing a good job, I was walking on him, trying to get that silly blanket off him, and I even tried to clean his teeth for him! But noooo! Mom said to leave him alone. Then Dad yelled at me too and I knew they were serious! They even let him stay inside when they went to work and I had to go out to the garage. But Mom came home at lunchtime and took him to see the Doctor and she said he wouldn't be home till tomorrow. I really miss him. It just isn't the same without him.

The thing I like best about Sam is that he is really good at getting yelled at and getting into trouble! I look like an angel compared to him! I really like to wrestle and play chase with him, too, because Lucie gets so mad when we leave her out! I guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow. It's going to be a long night!

No comments: