Sunday, November 4, 2007

Let me tell you about Oreo!

So, Oreo is one of my sisters... She is black and white (obviously with a name like OREO!) and she is one weird cat. I mean, like on a scale of 1 to 10, she is at least a 12! All the other cats in the house know enough to get out of my way, after all, I am the king of the house! But she thinks her sh*t doesn't stink and she struts around the house with her nose and her tail up in the air and won't even give me the time of day! So, I get even. I just love scaring the crap out of her! :-) I figured out that if she is walking through the living room, I can come up on her from the other side of the chair and just start running at her full speed. It is so much fun to watch her try to get a grip on the slippery floor! Then I go into a slide and she just keeps on running! It is worth all the yelling from my owners! They think I stop because they yell. I stop just because I love to slide on the floor! It's the best! But the best, is nighttime, when everyone has settled in all snug in their beds, and Oreo thinks she can sneak up on the bed without me knowing it. I wait until she gets up and thinks she is nice and safe, starts to lay down on her blanket at the end of the bed, and that's when I strike! I can make everyone jump out of bed with just one bark! Talk about POWER! I am awesome!

No comments: