Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lazy Afternoon


It is a lazy afternoon. Mom and the other brothers and sisters are just laying around in the living room, not doing much of anything! This is OK, for a little while, but man it does get boring! What the heck! How can they just lay around for so long! I mean it has been at least an hour. Do they really expect me to sit still for that long?! Oreo is starting to bug me. I mean, she sits on the chair in the dining room, stretches out her long tail and gives a little cat yawn. I know that what she really wants is for me to come over and play with her. But when I try, she gets mad and takes a swat at me. What’s up with that? If you don’t want to play, then don’t call me over! Geez! Then there is Lucie. I will tell you all about Lucie tomorrow, but for now, let’s just say that her favorite spot is curled up in a blanket, right next to mom. And she doesn’t share well either!!! Boy that makes me mad. So I got her back. I jumped up right on mom’s chest and got closer than Lucie! Ha Ha Ha! Gotcha! Then, of course, mom wanted to play, so she pushed me off so that I could jump back up! Yeah! That is one of my favorite games! I just love jumping on mom and dad! They are so good at that game, but everyone needs a little practice now and then. Weeee! OK, now that that is over, it is time to see if I can get Katie to clean my ears for me. She looks so lonely curled up on the pillow with her eyes shut tight! I will have to help her out. Ooops, I guess she needs a drink first, well, maybe I can keep her pillow warm for her while I wait for her to come back…

No comments: