Monday, February 18, 2008

Squirrels!!!


Let me tell you about the squirrels that have been coming to our yard. There are at least 8 of them and they are terrible creatures. Can you believe that they will not listen to me? They won't get off the bird feeders no matter how much I bark at them. They even sit there looking at me as if to tease me! I know they are laughing because of the invisible barrier that I can't seem to get through...the one Sam gets nose prints all over. I have decided to make it my mission today to bark as much as possible at these squirrels and scare the crap out of them so that maybe they will stay out of my yard and stop teasing me and my brothers and sister.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The are bigger than you little dog. be careful!

R said...

I know Dad, but I am not scared of them! I can catch them, just give me a chance!