Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's Raining!


It is raining today, not only is it raining, it is pouring! I was outside an hour ago, and look at my hair, it is still wet and sticking up! You would think Mom or Dad would blow it dry for me, but Noooo, they just look at me and laugh and make fun of me. Don't they realize that hurts my feelings? I pride myself on how good I look and I really don't appreciate being made fun of. They don't make fun of Lucie's hair (of course it really doesn't look any different!). We were supposed to get a snowstorm, but instead, we got all this rain. I can't even walk outside without my tail getting soaking wet. I don't think I have ever seen so much water in my life!

2 comments:

California Girl said...

Hey Rusty - you're cute either way! I saw flashing across the 'just updated blogs' a blog called Rusty's Adventures. I thought it might be you, or possibly a decendent of yours. Hummmm, I will check it out when I see it again!

Anonymous said...

"Hey at least they didn't put a pink tiara on your head, Dude!" ~ says Moto