Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Bone for Christmas!

So, what is this Christmas that everyone has been talking about? For weeks now, I keep hearing about this special day and from everything I can tell, today was that day? Gee, the boy got this new game called Rock Band where he sits and plays drums to all these songs on the TV and the girl keeps laying on my couch with a guitar and they are having so much fun, they forgot that brothers and sisters are supposed to be arguing and picking on each other! Plus they haven't been paying any attention to me at all! The girl got this thing called a camera...just so she could take more pictures of cute, little me!!! And all I got was this green bone and a little rabbit that squeaks when I bite it. And then Sam stole a piece of my bone from me! What is up with that?! So, I really don't think this Christmas thing is all it is cracked up to be, especially for us dogs! What was all the hype?

No comments: