Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Visit to Mom's Work

Yesterday was the best! The girl and her friend brought me to Mom's work. Now, don't get me wrong, at first I was a little nervous about where we were going. I thought for sure we were on our way to the vet and it was time for shots and ears and being poked and all that stuff that really is not fun at all. But then, they let me out of the car and there was Mom just waiting for me! I was so excited. Next thing I knew I was being hugged and loved by all these people! It was awesome! And then, they put me down, unhooked that stupid leash that chokes the heck out of me, and I was free! I was so happy, and there were so many people around, I didn't know what to do! I just ran and ran and ran around in circles! It was the best! Then even more people came in and pet me and picked me up and cuddled me. Gosh, life just doesn't get any better than that! I know I am cute, but with everyone petting my ears and rubbing my belly...WOW!!! I hope I get to go to Mom's work more often!

No comments: